4. Those teachers who dress up only when they are being observed or when it is parent-conference night.
1. When a colleague complains about the stupidiest things.
2. We all work with a colleague who has a lesson plan that we can not stand and roll our eyes everytime they do it.
7. When you are working your tail off to plan a lesson that meets the many standards and the teacher next door is showing "Finding Nemo".
See more Teacher Problems.
9. Trying to be professional when you have to work with someone you dislike.
10. When something gets taken away because a teacher misused it.
Print off all teacher problems with one click!
8. That teacher who has to show how much ass they kiss.
5. That teacher who ALWAYS has a question. Usually because they aren't paying attention or are not patient enough to wait for the answer.
11. When you are ready to ask "Can I help you?" to an admin when they walk into your classroom.
See those common teacher behaviors at staff meetings.
6. Admit it, you sit at the same seat at staff meetings and if someone steals your seat you give them the stink eye.
3. That co-worker who doesn't use best practice.