8. We've all fallen asleep in bed with a stack of papers and a pen in our hand.
9. That stack of papers sitting in front of you. Just waiting. And judging.
7. When you read the ridiculous answers that students come up with when they have no idea of the correct answer.
6. Doesn't matter how many times we tell them... they will always ask for extra credit.
3. When report cards are due:
2. Why is it that grades always get better as the stack gets smaller? Have our expectations been reduced or do we just save the best for last?
Teacher memes about grading
See more Teacher Problems.
Print off all teacher problems with one click!
5. Having to deal with students who wait until the last possible minute to try and improve their grade.
4. When you fall asleep with a stack of papers in your hand.
1. We've all forgotten a stack of papers at school.