9. Well, at least there is one positive thing about teacher in-service days! A more than 20 minute lunch allows you to leave the building and get lunch!
6. One of the biggest hypocrisies in teaching. Teachers are told to differentiate their instruction, yet we must all use the same test. This makes no sense!
2. Don't worry. It won't last more than a year. Next year will be something equally useless.
See more Teacher Problems.
Print off all teacher problems with one click!
7. If you've moved to the new model of teacher evaluation, you have to be excited to be told you are no longer a good teacher even though you've received excellent reviews for the past 10 years!
5. Nothing like engaging activities at teacher inservice. Maybe if staff development training were run like a good classroom, it wouldn't be so boring.
3. Get to know your new colleagues or the same ones you've been working with for 15 years with a team building exercise. Oh boy, won't this be fun.
8. Admit it! We all get nervous when called into the principal's office. Even as teachers!
4. They say we are who we teach, right? That must explain why teachers never listen at meetings.
1. The start of a new school year means the start of a new district initiative. What buzzwords will we focus on this year?